Palmetto Microfilm and Imaging Systems is the premier provider of microfilming and scanning services in South Carolina.
Our staff has years of experience in the proper procedures of microfilming and scanning documents. Our quality control standards are high and we guarantee your satisfaction. Our goal is always to deliver the highest quality images and film.
Below is a short list of the services we offer:
- Pickup and return of documents
- Document Preparation
- Document filming formats include 16 mm film, 35 mm film, fiche/jacket, and aperture cards
- Microfilm processing and duplication
- Lab certification
- Image verification
- Microfilm conversion to optical
- Optical conversion to Microfilm
- Document Scanning
- Computer Indexing
- Hardcopy Printing Service
PMSI is certified by the South Carolina Department of Archives and History. This certification states that PMSI complies with the quality standards and practices for the microfilming of Public Records according to regulations 12-200 through 12-203 of the Code of Laws of South Carolina 1976, as amended.
For more information, please contact us either via e-mail
email@example.com or you may call us at 803-359-3703.
We look forward to serving you.